
退換商品 Return or Exchange
At the Customer Service在商店顧客服務部
A: Customer Service Representative(服務代表)
B: Customer(顧客)
A: Welcome to Customer Service, how can I help you today?
歡迎來到顧客服務部。我可以怎樣 幫你?
B: Hi, I would like to return this dress.
我想退掉這件連衣裙。
A: Sure, I can help you with that. Can I see your receipt?
好的,我可以幫你。請讓我看看你的收據。
B: Here you go. I bought it three days ago, but it’s not my size.
收據在這。那是我三天前買的,尺碼不合適。
A: Do you want to exchange for a different size?
你想換不同尺碼嗎?
B: I checked with the salesperson, but they didn’t have my size.
售貨員已經幫我查過了,沒有適合我的尺碼。
A: I am sorry to hear that. Would you like cash or store credit?
對你的情況我很抱歉。你想退錢還是保留商店預付款。
B: Cash is fine, thank you.
現金好些,謝謝。
A: Ok, here is your money. Have a great day!
這是你的退款。祝你快樂!
B: Thank you. You too!
謝謝。祝你快樂!
